- Annual Environmental Quality Reports
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act NEPA Reporting
- Cooperating Agency Status Reports
- NEPA Litigation Survey
- Minerals Management Services' NEPA Policies, Practices, and Procedures as They Relate to Outer Continental Shelf Oil and Gas Exploration and Development
- CEQ NEPA Task Force, 2002
CEQ publishes surveys on NEPA litigation on an annual basis. These surveys identify the number of cases involving a NEPA based cause of action, Federal agencies that were identified as a lead defendant, general information on plaintiffs, general information on why litigation was pursued, and the outcomes of the cases decided during the year.
Each year, Federal agencies conduct hundreds of EISs, tens of thousands of EAs and hundreds of thousands of CEs. The amount of litigation on these NEPA analyses is comparatively small. Since 2001, fewer than 175 NEPA cases were filed each year - with less than 100 filed in 2007, 2009, 2010, and 2011.
The annual surveys are provided below.
- 2011 Litigation Survey
- 2010 Litigation Survey
- 2009 Litigation Survey
- 2008 Litigation Survey
- 2007 Litigation Survey
- 2006 Litigation Survey
- 2005 Litigation Survey
- 2004 Litigation Survey
- 2003 Litigation Survey
- 2002 Litigation Survey
- 2001 Litigation Survey