- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act NEPA Reporting
- Reports on Cooperating Agency Status
- Annual Environmental Quality Reports
- CEQ NEPA Task Force, 2002
- Minerals Management Service's NEPA Policies, Practices, and Procedures as they Relate to Outer Continental Shelf Oil and Gas Exploration and Development
CEQ NEPA Task Force, 2002
The CEQ NEPA Task Force, established by CEQ in 2002, was composed of Federal agency employees with diverse skills, expertise, and perspectives to review NEPA implementation practices, and determine opportunities to improve and modernize the NEPA process. The Task Force produced the "Modernizing NEPA Implementation," a report presenting the Task Force's findings and recommendations to CEQ. Click below for additional information on the CEQ NEPA Task Force.
- CEQ NEPA Task Force Website